Road Trip

The road to Southern Cal was definitely interesting! Our first stop came when I got a flat tire (three of the last five times Jennine and I have driven to Cali we've had a flat tire, so this was only fitting). Thankfully my parents were right in front of us and my dad changed my tire for me! With the spare on we went to Medford and firestone gave me a free tire. After that experience we ran into the singing gas station attendant. He was so amazing and entertaining Jennine had to take a picture. We laughed the rest of the trip about him! We spent a week in Cali and had a great time. On the way back it was just Jennine and I. My parents left a few days earlier and took Lex with them. Jennine and I made great time and were back in Eugene in 12 hours.




0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home