My favorite 4 year old!

Lexi Noodle is 4 years old! She had a birthday party planned at the Portland Zoo but due to weather it was cancelled. So my parents, Nate, Crystal, and I took her to build-a-bear to celebrate. Jennine was snowed in in Portland and almost didn't make it down for Christmas. Lex loved making her Hello Kitty and picking out a pretty outfit for her. Because it was for her birthday she got to ring the birthday bell and the entire store sang to her. We had a good time. She's getting so big and growing up so fast. On December 18th Alexis went from my favorite 3 year old to my favorite 4 year old. I've always told Lex she's my favorite child at whatever age she is (my favorite 1 year old, 2 year old, etc.), it's too bad she reminds me how old I am when she tells me I'm her favorite 29 year old...









0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home