Kayley's Shower

It was so nice for the guest of honor to be at her shower! The doctor thought Kayley was going to be early so we had to postpone her original shower. We waited until after she was born and she and her mommy were able to make the trip down from Beaverton. Kayley is now seven weeks old and getting longer by the minute (although no one knows where that comes from.) She has tons of dark brown hair that sticks straight up and beautiful blue eyes. I was so happy that Amy had a girl because for the last 5 years I've been holding onto an OSU Jr. Cheerleading baby sweatshirt (Amy was a cheerleader at OSU). My mom and I found the sweatshirt while on one of our shopping adventures and just knew one day it would come in handy. Brady (big brother) and Kayley are my favorite Beavers!











0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home